Saturday 19 April 2008

improving.

Things have been getting better this week. I'm not sure what it is but i feel more relaxed for some reason. I have been playing my guitar everyday, and i have been working on some lyrics. So far i have a chorus and i really like how it is sounding.

I played football this morning and got man of the match! This has made me so happy because i have been struggling recently playing outfeild. i feel that i now know how to expoit my qualities on the pitch and we have a semi final game on tuesday and i cannot wait to play.

However i still havn't been paid from work after 4 weeks and i'm supposed to be paid weekly. So i may soon have to find myself a new job after they have failed to pay me for 48 hours work.....well they tried to pay me £36 which aint right.

peace. x

No comments: